Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sponsored: Puffy 3 Tone Aqua Lens

Hello my little buttercups. I hope you're all swell! 8) I've got a lens review kindly given by Shoppingholics. First thing is first, their shipping is really damn fast - about less than a week or so (not counting the weekend). Also the packaging is sooooo cute! I'll post a picture down below so you can see how it looks! Also the communication with the company is very quick and prompt which I really like. :3


Item details:
Brand: G&G BT
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal





My Review:
Design 4/5: The lens is the same as the previous review I've done in my blog post. The design is very natural, nothing too crazy. No black/dark limbo ring around the lenses. Definitely recommend them for people who are looking for natural looking lenses yet also enlarges at the same time. I'm not too crazy for natural looking lenses so a 4/5 for me. 8)

Colour/color 5/5: I LOVE LOVE how blue they look on my eyes! I feel like I was naturally born with blue eyes. Hahahahaha!!!The colour is vibrant as the advertisement, they are very-very true to the way it has been shown on their own company model. You can see it in the dark/outdoor lighting. Also the fact that it has more than one colour in the lenses, it looks very natural and blends in very well with my natural eye colour.I absolutely LOVE it.

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 14.5mm but surprisingly... They look a little larger when the lens is worn on. Maybe more like 15mm, I like. 8)

Comfort 4.5/5:  They are really thin and that is definitely important to me. A little too thin though for my liking because.... You guessed it. when I tried taking them out of my eyes takes a little longer than usual ughhh. They also last in my eyes for a good amount of time 6 hours+. 8)


Overall: 5/5
Regardless of how I said they thin I really like this pair way better than thick lens ughhh. They look so REAL. Like I was born with them LOL! I love the pigmentation and how blue it is... Great for people who want to actually cover their natural eye colour and just want to go va va vroom~ c;

Where you can purchase them:

Direct link to the G&G BT - Puffy 3 Tones Blue Lens: http://www.shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=688

Also if you'd like on the right hand side bar of my blog there is a discount code for my readers that Shoppingholics has kindly given to my readers.

That's all for this post munchkins! I hope you enjoyed it. :D I also noticed a lot of people like my previous post on health. Would you like me to share more super foods? ^^ If you'd like to keep up to date with what I'm up to - check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D

Until next time hehee,
Much love ♥ Phuju.